Not a Student? Thats ok! Come By and Volunteer.
Experiences of All Types Available
The GSC will work with you DIRECTLY to foster an internship or educational experience to your needs. Got an idea? We'll run with it and help you to learn all that you can in order to have more educated environmentalists. Our goal through internships is to develop the most educational experience possible through hands on experience in order to further the student's education. Some past completed internship projects include:
* Teach school groups, youth groups, the public, and more!
* Plan educational workshops that you, or someone else, will put on
* Develop activities in order to further the educational process
Natural Resources, Environmental, etc.
* Cataloging of plants, trees, birds, etc within the facility
* Raising and releasing of animals natural to the land
* Monitoring and upkeeping the wetlands
* Designing and cutting trails
* Machinery and tool useage
Policy, Running a 501(c)3, etc.
* Grant searching, writing, and application
* Tax exemptions
* Fundraising and Sponsorships
* Marketing and membership promotion
* Legalities involved in the property and facility
The Great Swamp Conservancy, Inc. 8375 North Main Street Canastota, NY 13032 Phone 315 697-2950
www.greatswampconservancy.org e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org